X20 constantly flashing yellow

a week ago
Model: Deco X20  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

Hi,

I havea deco X20 satellite that is constantly flashing yellow. It had been working fine for a couple of years but after a power outage it just flashes yellow.

It was showing as off-line in my app so I tried to remove it and reconnect it. Even after pressing the reset the X20 just carries on flashing yellow, it will never enter a pairing mode. Any help would be appreciated.

Options
1 Reply
Re:X20 constantly flashing yellow
Monday

@Wazza2106 

Hi,

Please test with different power socket. And you can also let it work with other units' power adapters.

Is there anything that happened before the issue came out?

You can also try firmware recovery. If it still cannot work, please contact local support to check the warranty for you.

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. TL-WA3001 Supports EasyMesh, Speed Limit, Guest Network in AP Mode and/or Multi-SSID Mode. If you found the post or response helpful, please click Helpful. If an answer solves your problem, click "Recommended Solution" so that others can benefit from it.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 55

Replies: 1

Related Articles