Missing Advanced Features in Deco X60 v3.2 AX5400 Compared to X50

a week ago - last edited Wednesday
Model: Deco X60  
Hardware Version: V3
Firmware Version: 1.2.9 Build 2024-07-22 Rel.43212

Hello TP-Link Community,

I recently purchased the Deco X60 v3.2 AX5400 and am generally pleased with its performance. However, upon comparing it with other models like the Deco X50, I’ve noticed that the X50 offers significantly more customization and advanced features.

Despite the Deco X60 having a more powerful CPU and a greater number of antennas than the X50, it lacks the following features available in the X50:

• AI Mesh: Enhanced mesh networking capabilities.
  • Advanced QoS System: Ability to select applications and create scenario-based configurations.
  • DoH/DoT Support: Improved privacy and security for DNS queries.
  • Matter Compatibility: Support for smart home device integration.
  • 160MHz : Support 160mhz frekans 

Given the superior hardware of the X60, I was expecting these advanced features to be available or at least supported through future updates. Are there any upcoming firmware updates planned that will introduce these functionalities to the Deco X60? I believe the X60 should retain these features, considering its hardware capabilities.

If these features will not be added, I may consider returning the product to Amazon before the return window closes, as these functionalities are important to me.

I would greatly appreciate any information or clarification on this matter.

Thank you for your assistance, and have a great weekend!

Options
1 Reply
Re:Missing Advanced Features in Deco X60 v3.2 AX5400 Compared to X50
a week ago - last edited a week ago

@delong91 

Yes, it seems that many features will come with an update.

It was only said that the doh/dot feature will not come until the 1.12 platform.

Options