Votes

Archer C6 V3: Waiting for Features Longer Than the Next Ice Age?

Votes

a week ago - last edited a week ago
Model: Archer C6  
Hardware Version: V3
Firmware Version: 1.0.16 Build 20230828 rel.44667(5553)

Hey TP-Link, I just wanted to take a moment to thank you for keeping us all on the edge of our seats with the endless wait for bandwidth control for individual, system uptime, and DNS over HTTPS on the Archer C6 v3. I mean, who needs those basic features, right? They’re probably way too advanced for us regular users.

But seriously, it’s kind of impressive how these bare minimum features have somehow turned into a distant dream. Too much to ask for! Maybe one day, TP-Link will bless us with an update... or maybe they'll just let us keep playing this fun little waiting game forever.

Maybe it's time to turn to OpenWRT if it means getting the features we need. At this rate, I can't recommend TP-Link to anyone when there are definitely better options out there!

Options
2 Reply
Re:Archer C6 V3: Waiting for Features Longer Than the Next Ice Age?
a week ago - last edited a week ago

@bharatThapa 

Hello, thank you for posting on the TP-Link community, and we certainly appreciate all your feedback and feature request(s) here.

While we don't have any specific details that I can share around whether these features you mentioned can come to your home router, or when it might, I'll make sure to log these feature requests and pass them along to the team.

I'm moving this conversation into the ‘Feature Request (Routers)' area for better visibility.

Options
Re:Archer C6 V3: Waiting for Features Longer Than the Next Ice Age?
a week ago

Nice, same bot response. 

Options

Information

Helpful: 1

Views: 85

Replies: 2

Voters 1