Installation with Bell Giga Hub & 4 XE75 Deco Units

Wednesday
Model: Deco XE75  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.4

I bought 4 deco units since I do not get the 3gbs speed bell offers throughout my house (5500sq). If I can get atleast 1gb speed that would be great. I connected my bell giga hub to the main deco and set up the other 3 deco units on each floor (3 floors), the wifi speed I get is close to the main deco unit is at 1.5gb and when I move to the 3rd floor im gettting 50mbps. I'm actually getting a slower speed via the deco than using the bell wifi 6e pods. So what I want to know, what is the best way to connect the deco units to the Giga hub (AP mode or Router mode) I tried AP mode and I'm getting slower speeds and on router mode I'm getting 150mbps on the third floor. No where close to 1.5gb im getting on wifi in my basement even with 3 XE75 deco units. 

2. When the deco was set up it asks you to create your own wifi name, hence I did. So if I'm in AP mode do I connect to the bell wifi name (that was there from before) or the new wifi I created on the deco units?

Please provide me with the best setup solution for bell Giga Hub users inorder to the fastest speed, since I'm sure I'm not the only person with this issue since they are many members on this forum with similar Bell Giga hubs.

TIA.

Options