possible new Firmware for MR600 v1

Tuesday
Model: Archer MR600  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.2.0 0.9.1 v0001.0 Build 220818 Rel.55981n_Beta

Hi I have earlier on this evening received an email from a community member that they have received a notification of a new firm ware FW 1.2.0 0.9.1 v0001.0 Build 240716 Rel.54691n is available.. Is this true and if so where is the link to download it. From my current firmware it would appear to be an update for the version 1 hardware. As I currently have been using beta software it would be great to get an official version for V1 that was plagued with many errors and given some updated enhancements .At the time of the release of the beta version it was promised that should this version work it would be consolidated into a final official version as per Sunshine post. Is this it or is this just a hoax.

Options
1 Reply
Re:possible new Firmware for MR600 v1
Wednesday

@Twincab 

Hi,

Thanks for posting on TP-Link Community.

We haven't got any notification that there is new firmware for MR600 V1. 

For MR600 V3 there is a new firmware, please check if you have confused the firmware version with the corresponding hardware.

Additionally, did the issue persist after using the beta firmware, or did you encounter a new problem?

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. TL-WA3001 Supports EasyMesh, Speed Limit, Guest Network in AP Mode and/or Multi-SSID Mode. If you found the post or response helpful, please click Helpful. If an answer solves your problem, click "Recommended Solution" so that others can benefit from it.
Options