Archer ax73, (phone connection)

2 weeks ago - last edited 16 hours ago
Tags: #Voip
Model: Archer AX73  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version: 1.1.0 Build 20240323 rel.70541(4555)

hi iff possible, can someone help me try to sort this out,  i want to add the home phone,  mv previous router had a phone line connection, i hastily went out and bought this 1, without checking.  i had a look in the settings, (advanced) there is some stuff there. 

my isp has given me this info:

select iptv and enable it. Set ISP profile to Custom.

For Internet VLAN ID, enter 2 and for Internet VLAN Priority enter 0, Enable 802.1q.

i have done this, my connection is working all good.

but is there a way to add the phone line,

i bought this router retail, it wasnt through my isp, the previous 1 they sent out was the archer v1600v

thanks necta.

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:Archer ax73, (phone connection)-Solution

@Necta76 

Hi,

The model Archer AX73 does not support VOIP function.

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. TL-WA3001 Supports EasyMesh, Speed Limit, Guest Network in AP Mode and/or Multi-SSID Mode. If you found the post or response helpful, please click Helpful. If an answer solves your problem, click "Recommended Solution" so that others can benefit from it.
Recommended Solution
Options
1 Reply
Re:Archer ax73, (phone connection)-Solution

@Necta76 

Hi,

The model Archer AX73 does not support VOIP function.

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. TL-WA3001 Supports EasyMesh, Speed Limit, Guest Network in AP Mode and/or Multi-SSID Mode. If you found the post or response helpful, please click Helpful. If an answer solves your problem, click "Recommended Solution" so that others can benefit from it.
Recommended Solution
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 69

Replies: 1

Tags

Voip
Related Articles