Deco Sky Q issues
Deco Sky Q issues
2024-08-22 07:13:49
Model: Deco XE75 Pro  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version: 1.2.11

Hi All

Hoping for some help with my system.

i have 3 Deco XE75 Pro units and one XE75.

I have a Sky Q box and two minis. I have connected the Sky Q box by Ethernet to the main Deco unit and the the two minis by Ethernet to two of the nodes. Sky works fine with this set up but it seems to be causing issues for other devices when connected. For example iPhones although connect to the mesh and when running a speed test look fine, cannot use apps or safari search etc. The moment the sky units are disconnected they work fine again. Same with laptops connected etc when sky is connected.

Wifi on all the sky boxes has been disabled as well as the sky router. The deco units are set up as access points.

Any ideas what could be causing this?

Options
2 Reply
Re:Deco Sky Q issues
2024-08-23 03:54:24

@ChrisF1 

Hi, Thank you very much for the feedback.

For the satellite Deco units, are they wirelessly connected to the Mesh system?

Would there be any error message when the iPhones cannot use apps or Safari search?

- By the way, can you constantly reproduce this issue?

Have you tried to set the main Deco XE75 pro to "Wireless router" mode to see whether it made any difference to the current issue?

Wait for your reply and best regards.

Options
Re:Deco Sky Q issues
2024-08-23 22:55:09

@David-TP 

hi

They are all connected via Ethernet to individual Deco units.

the issue is constant, as soon as sky is connected, the phone issue occurs off that deco unit.

Haven't tried putting to wireless router, only used it as an access point so far.

Chris

Options

Information

Helpful: 1

Views: 121

Replies: 2

Related Articles