USB 3 TB 4 Partitions only reads 1 partition

2024-08-18 18:03:35 - last edited 2024-08-19 02:33:54
Model: Archer VR600  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

I setp up my modem router and connected to USB a 3 TB external hard disk which have 4 partitions none of them is above 2 TB

however the router only reads recovery ,  first logical and last paritition

Options
3 Reply
Re:USB 3 TB 4 Partitions only reads 1 partition
2024-08-20 09:53:14

@Magrody 

Hi, thanks for posting question here.

I am afraid it is normal. This modem router does not support multi-partition USB device. We can not guarantee their compatibility.

Options
2024-08-20 14:08:55

That's looking so difficult. Have you tried formatting the partitions differently or checking sassa banking details link if the router firmware needs an update? Sometimes that can help with compatibility issues.

Options
3 weeks ago - last edited 3 weeks ago

If your 3 TB USB drive with 4 partitions is only reading one partition, it might be due to several factors such as file system, incorrect partitioning, or the limitations of your operating system in recognizing large partitions. To resolve this, try connecting the drive to a different device, updating your drivers, or using disk management tools to check for partition issues. You can also use partition recovery software to attempt to restore the missing partitions.

On a different note, if you're looking to track your SASSA payments, make sure to verify your sassa status regularly to stay updated on any changes in your benefits.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 115

Replies: 3

Related Articles