Archer C6 stopped working in just 1 year of purchase

2024-07-27 17:23:04
Model: Archer C6  
Hardware Version: V4
Firmware Version: 1.13.6

I have archer c6 router and whenever I'm powering it on it starts and then everything works fine but suddenly after 2-3mins it starts showing no internet and orange led appears on the router while the internet is stable enough. And all of the ssid disappears... When pinging in cmd it shows request timed out. What should I do tried resetting both manually and through the admin dashboard. Done checking power cycle thing ... Nothing worked for me.. I still have the invoice it's been only 1 year and this is happening now.

Options
2 Reply
Re:Archer C6 stopped working in just 1 year of purchase
2024-07-31 01:52:26

@Aritraaaaa 

Hi, thanks for posting question here.

For WAN connection unstable (Router Internet LED turns red/orange ):

1) Connect a PC directly into your modem to verify if your ISP Internet is stable.

2) Make sure the Ethernet cable between your modem and the Router is connected properly, replaced old cables with new ones.

3) Change the DNS Server of the Router, login the web management interface of the Router, go to Advanced > Network > Internet > Advanced Settings, change the two DNS Servers into 1.1.1.1 and 8.8.8.8.

4) Go to Advanced > System > Firmware Update to upgrade the firmware of the Router.

Or you may refer to this troubleshooting guide directly.

Options
Re:Archer C6 stopped working in just 1 year of purchase
2024-07-31 03:26:14

@Marvin_S Please any update for C6v3...??

Sayeem Ahmed
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 130

Replies: 2

Related Articles