My Deco mesh router dashboard isn't showing when I install the Deco app on my new phone. Please help

My Deco mesh router dashboard isn't showing when I install the Deco app on my new phone. Please help

2024-05-30 00:42:09
Tags: #Deco App Related #Deco App
Model: Deco X20  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

Hello, I hope you can help me.

So I bought a Deco X20 for my home and install it on my Galaxy S21 FE. However, when I upgraded my phone, I tried to install the Deco app and logged but it just says Let's begin, signaling that I should set up the mesh again.

Is there a way that I can access the dashboard WITHOUT re-pair and set it up again? PLEASE HELP ME.

ALSO, please fix this thing up that once logged in to a different account BUT connected to the mesh router, it will just automatically access the dashboard.

Options
1 Reply
Re:My Deco mesh router dashboard isn't showing when I install the Deco app on my new phone. Please help
2024-05-30 14:16:45

jamesescandor wrote

However, when I upgraded my phone, I tried to install the Deco app and logged but it just says Let's begin, signaling that I should set up the mesh again.

@jamesescandor What do you mean by "upgraded your phone"??? How did you set up Deco without the app installed on your phone?

jamesescandor wrote

ALSO, please fix this thing up that once logged in to a different account BUT connected to the mesh router, it will just automatically access the dashboard.

Also, how many accounts do you have?

Just a M4 (2-pack) user who regrets buying it
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 140

Replies: 1

Tags

Related Articles