Lost wifi connection with PC but still working with android

2024-04-01 13:34:26 - last edited 2024-04-01 13:38:46
Model: TL-WPA7517 KIT  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

Hi

I had a few devices connected via wifi to the WPA7517 (windows PC, android smartphone, esp device). 

Everything worked well.

Then without any obvious reason the wifi connection with my PC and esp device became lost and is impossible to re-establish . But it is still working with my android.

If I connect my pc via ethernet cable to the WPA7517 then it is working, I have access to internet

Can you help me find what got wrong ?

Thanks

Options
2 Reply
Re:Lost wifi connection with PC but still working with android
2024-04-03 02:12:44

@Nils92 

Have you changed any of your wireless settings recently ?

Try these if you're using other:

If this was helpful click once on the arrow pointing upward. If this solves your issue, click once the star to mark it as a "Recommended Solution".
Options
Re:Lost wifi connection with PC but still working with android
2024-04-05 09:27:44 - last edited 2024-04-08 04:35:51

@Nils92

It sounds like you’re experiencing a selective connectivity issue with your WPA7517, where only certain devices are unable to connect via Wi-Fi. Here are some steps you can take to troubleshoot the problem:

Restart Devices: Begin by restarting your WPA7517, PC, and ESP device to clear any temporary glitches that might be causing the issue.
Check Wi-Fi Settings: Ensure that the Wi-Fi settings on your PC and ESP device match those required by the WPA7517. This includes the SSID, password, and encryption type.
Update Firmware: Check if there’s a firmware update available for your WPA7517. Outdated firmware can sometimes lead to connectivity issues.

Device Limit: Verify if there’s a limit on the number of devices that can connect to the WPA7517 at once. If so, disconnect some devices and try connecting your PC and ESP device again.
Interference: Consider the possibility of interference from other wireless devices. Try changing the Wi-Fi channel on the WPA7517 to see if it improves the connection.
Factory Reset: As a last resort, you can perform a factory reset on the WPA7517. Be aware that this will erase all settings, and you’ll need to set it up again as if it were new.

If these steps don’t resolve the issue, Please tell me I am happy to help you.

Best Regard,
ryan1969manus

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 233

Replies: 2

Related Articles