Can't connect to Internet - Vodafone Router

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2024-03-18 13:17:22 - last edited 2024-04-08 08:19:01
Model: TL-WPA4220 KIT  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version: 5

I cannot seem to get an internet connection with my TP link Powerline Wi Fi Kit.  I have tried resetting the device, connecting through my laptop, connecting via WPS and connecting via the app.  I can find the device in my internet options but it won't connect to the internet.  Previously my provider was NOW and I had no problems setting up the device with that router but when I changed internet providers I can no longer get it to connect to the internet.  Has anyone else had this issue?  Is there a fix?

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:Can't connect to Internet - Vodafone Router-Solution
2024-03-19 06:48:36 - last edited 2024-04-08 08:19:01

@LauraCatterall 

Please check if powerline LED are light up on both powerline units, if not, pair the powerline devices following the FAQ: How to secure (pair) the Powerline Network

Or you may refer to the video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JFo_obQH0Y0

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. TL-WA3001 Supports EasyMesh, Speed Limit, Guest Network in AP Mode and/or Multi-SSID Mode. If you found the post or response helpful, please click Helpful. If an answer solves your problem, click "Recommended Solution" so that others can benefit from it.
Recommended Solution
Options
1 Reply
Re:Can't connect to Internet - Vodafone Router-Solution
2024-03-19 06:48:36 - last edited 2024-04-08 08:19:01

@LauraCatterall 

Please check if powerline LED are light up on both powerline units, if not, pair the powerline devices following the FAQ: How to secure (pair) the Powerline Network

Or you may refer to the video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JFo_obQH0Y0

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. TL-WA3001 Supports EasyMesh, Speed Limit, Guest Network in AP Mode and/or Multi-SSID Mode. If you found the post or response helpful, please click Helpful. If an answer solves your problem, click "Recommended Solution" so that others can benefit from it.
Recommended Solution
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 642

Replies: 1

Related Articles