Deco XE75 Pro Disable IGMP Snooping

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2024-03-11 19:10:08
Tags: #IGMP
Model: Deco XE75 Pro  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.2.9 Build 20231225

Hi,

My ISP (YouSee in Denmark) has provided me some information regarding setup VLAN ID 101, etc. One thing they mentioned is to disable IGMP Snooping in order for my TV signal to work properly. I have IPTV setup deactivated and the TV signal over wifi comes through. However, there are random cuts and freezes in the signal every few minutes. I can't find an on/off toggle for the IGMP feature any within the app or web UI. Where can I find this setting?

Thanks in advance.

Options
1 Reply
Re:Deco XE75 Pro Disable IGMP Snooping
2024-03-12 09:17:02

@shwtime 

Hi, welcome to the community.

IGMP is enabled by default on Deco. I have seen TV support suggests enabling IGMP to improve the TV streaming service. so far this might be the first time I saw they suggested turning it off.

Are you able to connect the TV via an Ethernet cable to the nearby Deco? Ethernet connection would provider a much stable and fast internet connection.

If Ethernet connection is not an option, please refer to the following suggestions:

1. disable "Mesh Technology" for the wireless TV.

2. turn off "fast roaming" and "beamforming' on the Deco APP>More>Advanced

Best regards.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 385

Replies: 1

Tags

IGMP
Related Articles