Votes

EASYMESH for AX6600 . When?

Votes

EASYMESH for AX6600 . When?

24 Reply
Re:EASYMESH for AX6600 . When?
2024-06-11 15:17:37

I don't know about y'all but 

I HAVE FILED A BBB COMPLAINT AGAINST TP-LINK FOR THESE BAD BUSINESS PRACTICES, and LYING TO CONSUMERS

Options
2024-06-12 14:30:39

@Kevin_Z, would you be able to share when is the expected date for easymesh for AX90? 

It is Q2 2024, and we would like to know if TPLINK is keen on delivering this to user. 

Options
Wednesday

@Kevin_Z After i buy the BE550 and then want to use ax90 by easymesh. But you guess what! It can not support. Maybe next time do not print any feature on the box if you cannot give customer 100 % guarantee!

Options
Thursday

CoolDog wrote

@Kevin_Z After i buy the BE550 and then want to use ax90 by easymesh. But you guess what! It can not support. Maybe next time do not print any feature on the box if you cannot give customer 100 % guarantee!

@CoolDog Sorry to hear that. The Archer AX90 currently does not support EasyMesh, so it cannot connect to the BE550 via EasyMesh.

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Connect TP-Link Archer BE550 to Germany's DS-Lite (Dual Stack Lite) Internet via WAN Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. If you found a post or response helpful, please click Helpful (arrow pointing upward icon). If you are the author of a topic, remember to mark a helpful reply as the "Recommended Solution" (star icon) so that others can benefit from it.
Options

Voters 6

+ 2 Voters