Votes

One mesh between 2 routers

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Votes

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-09-12 08:05:21
Model: Archer MR600   Archer AX23  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version:

Hi,

I have a question about those 2 routers, can they be configured as one mesh? I have one attic(MR600) so I use GSM to get network and I want to buy Archer AX23 and connect them by cable on the ground floor and I want to create one mesh network.

Options
1 Reply
Re:One mesh between 2 routers
2023-09-13 02:54:18

@Mike1990 

Hi, MR600 supports OneMesh, but OneMesh doesn't support building mesh network between two routers or Ethernet backhaul.

AX23 supports EasyMesh, but it doesn't support Ethernet Backhaul either. So in theory, they are unable to build up a mesh network.

However, some users reported that they successfully added EasyMesh router to a OneMesh router via WPS, but it can only be achieved via wireless connection, if you would like to to have a try, please follow this post: https://community.tp-link.com/en/home/forum/topic/593722?replyId=1223694

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 483

Replies: 1

Voters 0

No one has voted for it yet.