Votes

Add EasyMesh to AX73 v1

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Votes

Add EasyMesh to AX73 v1

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
14 Reply
Re:Add EasyMesh to AX73 v1
2023-11-13 07:51:50

@Kevin_Z thank you for letting me know. 
I added my AX55 as satellite but I've been having disconnection issues, some devices stops loading content for seconds, and my wired devices too. 

Options
2023-11-13 08:00:03

@Kevin_Z  Thank you for the update. I have updated my Archer AX73 v1.0 to 1.3.5 Build 20230922 rel.71211(5553). I can see the EasyMesh under the Advanced tab. yes

Options
2023-11-13 09:08:57

fmluei wrote

@Kevin_Z  Thank you for the update. I have updated my Archer AX73 v1.0 to 1.3.5 Build 20230922 rel.71211(5553). I can see the EasyMesh under the Advanced tab. yes

@fmluei Good.

Enjoy the mesh network now.laugh

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Connect TP-Link Archer BE550 to Germany's DS-Lite (Dual Stack Lite) Internet via WAN Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. If you found a post or response helpful, please click Helpful (arrow pointing upward icon). If you are the author of a topic, remember to mark a helpful reply as the "Recommended Solution" (star icon) so that others can benefit from it.
Options
2023-11-13 09:15:00

OscarG wrote

@Kevin_Z thank you for letting me know. 
I added my AX55 as satellite but I've been having disconnection issues, some devices stops loading content for seconds, and my wired devices too. 

@OscarG 

AX73 is the main router and AX55 is the satellite one? Are they connecting to each other via an Ethernet cable now?

It's suggested to reset the AX55 and follow this thread to connect it to the AX73 via Ethernet Backhaul, then monitor if the connection is stable.

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Connect TP-Link Archer BE550 to Germany's DS-Lite (Dual Stack Lite) Internet via WAN Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. If you found a post or response helpful, please click Helpful (arrow pointing upward icon). If you are the author of a topic, remember to mark a helpful reply as the "Recommended Solution" (star icon) so that others can benefit from it.
Options

Voters 7

+ 3 Voters

Tags

EasyMesh
#FeatureRequest #EasyMesh