MR150(EU) v2 issues

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

MR150(EU) v2 issues

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
MR150(EU) v2 issues
MR150(EU) v2 issues
2023-07-04 12:26:46
Model: TL-MR150  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version: 1.3.0 0.9.1 v0001.0 Build 210629 Rel.62159n

Hello, i have some issues with my router.
1. The signal was stable 50%, now it's 25% and sometimes it drops to 0.
2.  At random moments internet drops on some IoT devices (such as Smart TV) and
it happens sometimes.
I saw a post on the forum regarding issues with connection to some devices (android, chromecast) that applies to LTE Gateway Routers and MiFi devices.
3. When playing online games ping spikes randomly (not all games have this problem).
4. Sometimes when downloading big files the internet speed drops and then goes back to normal speed again (it happens rarely).
5. Weird disconnections from game servers (this issue happens on some online games) , I tested it on different network and it worked great but on the MR150 i am getting disconnections.

The firmware of the device is up to date.
I think that some of the issues here can be resolved by releasing a new firmware update that would improve connectivity reliability, device stability and security of the device because this device received an update almost a year ago.

Options
3 Reply
Re:MR150(EU) v2 issues
2023-07-05 09:35:40

@someone10 

Hi, may I know who your ISP is? and did you try inserting the same SIM card into another 4G device and connect the same client devices to it for comparison?

Besides, those issues are usually happening on wireless client devices only, or wired client devices have the same issue?

If it only happens with wireless client devices, please try to change wireless channel and chnanel width on Advanced->Wireless->Basic Settings page.

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. TL-WA3001 Supports EasyMesh, Speed Limit, Guest Network in AP Mode and/or Multi-SSID Mode. If you found the post or response helpful, please click Helpful. If an answer solves your problem, click "Recommended Solution" so that others can benefit from it.
Options
2023-07-05 11:40:05 - last edited 2023-07-05 11:44:05

@Sunshine 

Hi, the isp is P4 known as "Play". And the issues are weird because when playing online game for some time internet goes down (the power and wifi led's are on but the internet and signal led's are gone) restarting the router helps for some time. The internet is working ok when i am not playing online games and not downloading big files. This issue seems to be happening when playing online games and downloading big files.

Options
2023-07-06 11:46:07 - last edited 2023-07-06 11:48:08

@Sunshine 

Hi, how do i fix the issue that i mentioned in the reply ?

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 772

Replies: 3

Related Articles