lmpossibilité de configurer l'extendeur TL-WA865RE

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-05-27 08:50:22
Model: TL-WA860RE  
Hardware Version: V5
Firmware Version: V5

Bonjour,

J'essaie de configurer l'extender TL-WA865RE(FR). la connecteur au SSID : TP-Link_extender se réalise. La page WEB 192.168.0.254 s'affiche. les données rentrent normalement. la configuration s'effectue sans erreur mais la lED signal ne s'allume jamais. le nouveau SSID est invisible dans la liste.

Pouvez-vous m'aider à résoudre ce problème.

Merci et bonne journée

Cordialement 

Gérard02

Options
3 Reply
Re:lmpossibilité de configurer l'extendeur TL-WA865RE
2023-05-27 14:26:04

Bonsoir, c'était un problème WPS.  Maintenant, je trouve un réseau avec comme SSID le SSID source_EXT . ce réseau refuse le mot de passe du réseau source.

Est-il possible de mettre le même SSID que le source. 

Meri pour votre aide?

Gérard02

Options
2023-05-29 03:24:08

@gerard02 

Hello, is the model TL-WA860RE? and is the signal LED on the extender solid green now?

After it is configured successfully, the extender WiFi will share the same password as your router, so please double-check if the password is correct, you could forget your router WiFi on your phone, then use the same password to reconnect the router WiFi to see if it works.

Regarding the extender SSID, yes, you could also change it to be the same as your router, after you connect the extender WiFi successfully, please follow the instructions below to change the wireless name of your extender:
How to change wireless settings of TP-Link range extender on Tether APP

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. TL-WA3001 Supports EasyMesh, Speed Limit, Guest Network in AP Mode and/or Multi-SSID Mode. If you found the post or response helpful, please click Helpful. If an answer solves your problem, click "Recommended Solution" so that others can benefit from it.
Options
2023-06-05 15:08:41

@Sunshine 

Good morning from FRANCE

All is ok now.

After installing the extender TL-WA865RE(FR), i saw a SSID with the same name of the WIFI from my internet router box (FREEBOX) with -EXT. It was unavailable to connect with this SSID; the password was not a valid password. 

From the internet router box, i got the IP address for this extender. Then, on my browser with this address, I got the setting of this extender and I found a button to but the same SSID. After that I see only one SSID. I have a good area to receive the WIFI connection. 

Thanks for your help. Now, I know to install a TP-LINK extender. Il was in my daughter's House. Her family is happy!.

Have a good evening.

Gerard

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 328

Replies: 3

Related Articles