Facing Auto Internet Disconnecting Issu

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-04-30 09:28:25
Model: TL-WR841N  
Hardware Version: V14
Firmware Version: Firmware Version:0.9.1 4.19 v0348.0 Build 220816 Rel.43928n

Hello. Its a New Router to Buy arond 15 days. First 10 days there's no problem but now last 5 days,My lan connection and wifi singnal is stayble but my internet is auto going out after 2 to 3 hours and after every 2 to 3 hours my router internet is not working for 40 to 50 seconds , but point to be noted that the led and if i insert in the admin panel it shows internet is connected but it's not working. I Face this problem in old firmware thats what i upgrade it to Firmware Version:0.9.1 4.19 v0348.0 Build 220816 Rel.43928n but now after every 30 or 40 miniute i am facing this problem. It's a new product and this is my first tp link product in my life, I can't expect this type of service please help what to do.

Options
1 Reply
Re:Facing Auto Internet Disconnecting Issu
2023-05-05 12:04:06

Hello @Sadmansadiklimo 

Are you saying the internet LED on the router front panel is always green and seems like it connects to the internet fine?

Who is your ISP? What kind of connection type you are using on the WR841N? Dynamic IP or PPPoE? Make sure the cable between the modem and the WR841 is firmly and securely connected. Try a new cat 5e or cat 6 cable if possible.

Have you tested if the ISP-provided modem internet is stable by connecting a computer directly to the modem? Give it a go and let me know if the connection is stable or not.

If the modem internet is stable when connecting the computer directly to it, please follow this article below to clone the computer's Ethernet adapter address to the WR841N.

It's also suggested to try changing the WAN/Internet DNS servers to some public ones, such as 8.8.8.8 and 1.1.1.1.

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Connect TP-Link Archer BE550 to Germany's DS-Lite (Dual Stack Lite) Internet via WAN Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. If you found a post or response helpful, please click Helpful (arrow pointing upward icon). If you are the author of a topic, remember to mark a helpful reply as the "Recommended Solution" (star icon) so that others can benefit from it.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 264

Replies: 1

Related Articles