Archer MR500 is blocked several times a day | Archer MR500 se bloquea varias veces al día

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Archer MR500 is blocked several times a day | Archer MR500 se bloquea varias veces al día

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-03-25 01:59:42
Model: Archer MR600  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.2.0 0.9.1 v0001.0 Build 220818 Rel.69350n

Hello.

The router model is actually the MR500, but the form does not allow me to put that model, so and put the MR600, but in reality my router is the MR500.

The problem is that the Archer MR500 after a few hours of use loses the Internet connection and/or is blocked and no longer allows access to its interface. The solution in either case is to restart the router so that everything will work again. But after a few hours the problem arises again. It doesn't happen every day, but almost all.

I have tried to restore the configuration to the factory, but this does not solve the problem.

Greetings...

Hola.
El modelo del router en realidad es el MR500, pero el formulario no me permite poner ese modelo, por eso e puesto el MR600, pero en realidad mi router es el MR500.

El problema es que el Archer MR500 después de unas horas de uso pierde la conexión a internet y/o se bloquea y ya no permite el acceso a su interfaz. La solución en cualquiera de los dos casos es reiniciar el router para que todo vuelva a funcionar bien. Pero después de unas horas de nuevo surge el problema. No sucede todos los dias, pero casi todos.
He probado a restaurar la configuración a la de fabrica, pero esto no resuelve el problema.
Saludos...

Options
3 Reply
Re:Archer MR500 is blocked several times a day | Archer MR500 se bloquea varias veces al día
2023-03-27 11:13:41

@Songoku 

Hi, may I know who your ISP is? and is it working on 3G/4G Router mode?

You mentioned that you will lose internet access or unable to access its interface every several hours, may I know if the two issues happen at the same time? or one issue at a time?

When you lose internet access next time, if you are still able to login its web interface, please send us screenshots of Advanced->Status page, Advanced->Network->Internet page, then go to Advanced->System Tools->System Log page to save a log file.

However, if the two issues happen at the same time, please let me know the LED status on the MR500, and whether you are still able to ping the MR500 LAN IP address on its client devices, you could refer to the instruction here to use ping command: How to use the Ping command

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. TL-WA3001 Supports EasyMesh, Speed Limit, Guest Network in AP Mode and/or Multi-SSID Mode. If you found the post or response helpful, please click Helpful. If an answer solves your problem, click "Recommended Solution" so that others can benefit from it.
Options
Re:Archer MR500 is blocked several times a day | Archer MR500 se bloquea varias veces al día
2023-03-28 01:06:40 - last edited 2023-03-28 01:09:09

@Sunshine Hello again.

My ISP is Orange. And the Archer MR500 is working in 3G/4G mode.

Most of the time only the Internet connection is interrupted, but sometimes the router also blocks completely and does not allow access to its interface.

These are screenshots when the router loses only the Internet connection:

https://i.imgur.com/cfqE7EX.jpeg

https://i.imgur.com/CBgHujR.jpeg

To not occupy much the log obtained from the router I put it as an attached file.

And this is a photograph of the LED of the Archer MR500 when it is impossible to access the Internet:

https://i.imgur.com/qaovmKH.jpeg

The router responds to the ping without problems when the Internet connection is blocked as seen in this capture:

https://i.imgur.com/5TxIohL.jpeg

When a total blockade occurs and the router does not allow access to its interface I will try the ping and take a photo of its LEDs to show it here. But that can never be known when it will happen, because the most common is that only the Internet connection is blocked.

Greetings...

File:
log.zipDownload
Options
2023-03-30 12:27:15

Please I need help!, Is there no way to solve this?

Greetings...

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 984

Replies: 3

Related Articles