Remote Access Archer MR600

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-03-06 11:28:34
Model: Archer MR600  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version:

I have a Archer MR600 LTE router that i am trying to gain remote access to. i have enabled remote access in System tools Administration. It will not connect using the Public IP. I have searched the net for answers but there is no difinitive solution. Any help?

Options
3 Reply
Re:Remote Access Archer MR600
2023-03-09 02:24:10

@GSMSolutions 

Hi, is your MR600 working on 3G/4G Router mode? And is the Internet IPv4 address displayed on the Advanced->Status page a public IP address or not?

Please refer to the instruction below to troubleshoot the remote web management issue:

https://www.tp-link.com/en/support/faq/3364/

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. TL-WA3001 Supports EasyMesh, Speed Limit, Guest Network in AP Mode and/or Multi-SSID Mode. If you found the post or response helpful, please click Helpful. If an answer solves your problem, click "Recommended Solution" so that others can benefit from it.
Options
2023-03-09 07:09:18

File:
LTE router 1.jpgDownload
Options
2023-03-10 10:52:57

@GSMSolutions 

Hi, thanks for the reply.

What is the hardware and firmware version of your MR600? Please check it on Advanced->System Tools->Firmware Upgrade page.

If it is already the latest firmware, please send an email to "support.forum@tp-link.com" and provide the screenshots of Status page, Remote Management page along with the Firmware Upgrade page, our engineer will follow up for further troubleshooting.

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. TL-WA3001 Supports EasyMesh, Speed Limit, Guest Network in AP Mode and/or Multi-SSID Mode. If you found the post or response helpful, please click Helpful. If an answer solves your problem, click "Recommended Solution" so that others can benefit from it.
Options