Lost password from modem

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Lost password from modem

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Lost password from modem
Lost password from modem
2022-12-30 14:09:48
Model: Archer VR400  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

Hi all.  I have a modem locked in a cupboard that I can't find a key for. I am connected on my phone to TP Link _86C9  (Automatic)   Now I want to add internet to my TV.  But I don't know the password.  My phone doesn't show it.  I have phoned provider superloop but they can't help.  Just said to reset modem.  But I can't. Any ideas to find password? 

Options
2 Reply
Re:Lost password from modem
2022-12-31 16:54:20

@SallyMacKenzie 

On your phone you could try going into the Router interface using the browser, its likely 192.168.0.1   or   192.168.1.1  whatever your IP range is.

Once there, try logging in as Admin Admin and check / change the wifi password from there

Options
Re:Lost password from modem
2023-01-03 06:35:47

@SallyMacKenzie 

Hi, 

If you are using iPhone go to Settings-> Wi-Fi-> Press the i icon on the right-> Press the Password after FaceID authorization you can see the password.

If you are connected with your Windows PC as well, you can go to "Network and Sharing Center" Click on your Wi-Fi connection-> Wireless Properties-> Security->Show Characters to see the saved password.

If you are using other devices, you can Google it to find out how to see the saved password.

Hope this works for you!

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 380

Replies: 2

Related Articles