Wemo Smart Switch not detected

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-12-12 15:55:53
Model: Deco XE75  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

When I first plugged in my Deco XE75 my Wemo devices worked wonderfully. The routers then updated their firmware and now I can't control my Wemo devices (model number F7C027).  The Deco app shows them connected and online but the app on my Samsung Galaxy S22 can't detect them so I can't control the Wemo devices.  I've tried factory reset on the Wemo's, giving them high priority, etc but they are still not able to be controlled by my phone or any other mobile device in my network. Is certain traffic to the devices being blocked? On my Deco, I do not have any parental controls set up or blocked devices set up yet.

Options
1 Reply
Re:Wemo Smart Switch not detected
2022-12-13 02:53:22

@pilfjd 

Hi, When you mentioned "The Deco app shows them connected and online but the app on my Samsung Galaxy S22 can't detect them so I can't control the Wemo devices", do you mean the Wemo APP on the Samsung S22? or some other APPs, like Google Home/Amazon Alexa?

Did this issue start just after the latest 1.1.7 firmware upgrade on Deco XE75?

Wait for your reply.

Best regards.

Options