Strange behaviour/confict between iPhone 13 mini and TP-Link E4 Deco mesh network

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Strange behaviour/confict between iPhone 13 mini and TP-Link E4 Deco mesh network

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-11-09 07:21:48
Model: Deco E4  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version:

Hello all,

I have a strange issue with conflict between my Deco network and iPhone 13 mini. When iPhone is connected to Wi-Fi network becomes immediatly unstable. I've tried resetting networking on iPhone, also have other Apple devices connected but only 13 mini gives such result. Any ideas how to solve ?

See video:

Youtube iPhone 13 mini and TP-Link Deco conflict.

Any suggestions would be appreciated :)

Thanks,

nessip

Options
3 Reply
Re:Strange behaviour/confict between iPhone 13 mini and TP-Link E4 Deco mesh network
2022-11-10 02:24:18

@nessip 

Hi, you could try the suggestion here:

https://community.tp-link.com/en/home/kb/detail/412552 (case3)

By the way, in the video, did you run the ping test on the iPhone 13 mini? and did it work well with other wireless network?

Best regards.

Options
Re:Strange behaviour/confict between iPhone 13 mini and TP-Link E4 Deco mesh network
2022-11-10 07:12:14

Hello  @David-TP , Thanks for suggestion.
Luckily issue solved itself after few days. I hope it won't come back.

In the video I only tested ping on laptop but trying to access internet on iPhone or other devices was difficult. It worked, but very slow. After disabling Wi-Fi on iPhone, everything worked. Very very strange :)

Best,

nessip

Options
2022-11-12 12:46:05

Unfortunately problem occurs again. Honestly I'm lost how to troubleshoot :)

Options

Information

Helpful: 2

Views: 256

Replies: 3

Related Articles