iPhone new Obfuscated network tracking creates endless UNKOWN device lists in DECO setup.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

iPhone new Obfuscated network tracking creates endless UNKOWN device lists in DECO setup.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-07-09 08:30:31
Tags: #iphone obfuscated blacklist
Model: Deco S4  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version:

Hello, with the new options form iPhone IOS update the phones generate endless lists of UNKNOWN devices popping into your DECO setup.

I have a setup that covers 550m2 housing.

But with this many iPhones running in and out, the setup cannot keep track anymore of the secure list.

Anyway to avoid it at this time?

I already created a thread around this on suggestions.

Maybe I overlooked some settings at this time.

It looks like we need a featured while-list only option for it, to avoid the DECO's from getting spammed by UNKNOWN devices, which is what you clearly do not want as this is the opposite of running a secure network.

Thanks.

Options