Modem to use as a virginmedia wifi extender & a modem for vodafone pen connecter

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Modem to use as a virginmedia wifi extender & a modem for vodafone pen connecter

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2013-04-07 22:24:57
Region : UnitedKingdom

Model : TL-MR3020

Hardware Version : Not Clear

Firmware Version :

ISP : Virginmedia

I need a modem to extend the range of my virgin super hub. wifi signal . I have read add a modem using Lan. As we will be spending 6 months uk & 6 months in Portugal I would like to use it in portugal to give wifi connection from my vodfone PT connection pen to an Archos Carbon 97 tablet.. I am a 60+ female with very limited knowledge but I thought the TL-MR3020 might do the trick. Will it or am I totally off track. All help greatfully received.:confused:
Options
1 Reply
Re:Modem to use as a virginmedia wifi extender & a modem for vodafone pen connecter
2013-04-09 09:09:11
i think the TL-MR3020 can be set as a repeater to extend your virginmedia wifi signal, but i am not sure about the compatibility between the pen connector and router. you may check the tplink l compatibility list on their official site, see if they have ever tested it.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 429

Replies: 1

Related Articles