Xiaomi Redmi Note8Pro keeps disconnecting from DECOS but Main Deco

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2021-06-16 17:55:30
Model: Deco M5  
Hardware Version: V3
Firmware Version: 1.5.3 Build 20210203 Red 68223

Hi everyone,

Recently I've purchased a Deco M5 (pack of 3) , I've setup the main deco on my Study room, the 2nd one at my room (both at 2nd floor) and the 3rd one at the living room (1st floor)

I have connected my Sony TV, My lenovo laptop and my celphone Xioami. Sony TV and Lenovo laptop works fine wherever they are; however I'm having issues with my celphone this is what happens and what I've done to discard the failure

- If my celphone is connected to the main deco, it never gets disconnected.

- If my celphone connects to the other 2 decos, after some minutos gets disconnected after some minutes the screen is locked. How do I know it gets disconnected? well from my laptop I enter at the main deco ip http://192.168.68.1/webpages/index.html#networkMap and then check clients and after some minutes the cellphone dissapear.

Things I've checked and review:

- No antivirus is enabled at Decos

- No parental controls is enabled at Decos

- My celphone is the only one that has High priority and with duration all the time

- My celphone doesn't have any saving energy plan enabled.

So, why my celphone has connectivity issues only when connected to the 2 DECOS (not main)?

Am I missing something?

I really think the issues is related to the DECOS as I tested using only the Main Deco (and powering off the other 2 decos) and my celphone doesnt get disconnected.

Thank you

Options

Information

Helpful: 1

Views: 666

Replies: 0

Related Articles