Modem not working

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Modem not working

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Modem not working
Modem not working
2020-11-24 13:25:24
Model: Archer A6  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version:

Hi community people. My archer a6 router is just not working. tried resetting it, changed the LAN cable but nothing seems to work. I am getting a red light at internet symbol, this used to be green when my internet was working. and the chat support is never available to answer

could you all help please. 

Options
1 Reply
Re:Modem not working
2020-11-24 14:21:06 - last edited 2020-11-24 14:28:11

Try to connect your PC with ethernet cable to the router (LAN port) and log in to see what's the status of the WAN (Internet) port. You should be able to access router's web interface browsing: http://tplinkwifi.net/

If that doesn't work try to open 192.168.0.1 in your browser.

If you successfully reset your router, you should be able to login via wireless SSID, which is on the back of the router as well as the wi-fi password.

Then call your ISP to give you the WAN port settings details.

If this was helpful click once on the arrow pointing upward. If this solves your issue, click once the star to mark it as a "Recommended Solution".
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 326

Replies: 1

Related Articles