Battery Load Procedure

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Battery Load Procedure

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Battery Load Procedure
Battery Load Procedure
2020-11-23 14:14:00 - last edited 2020-11-25 09:27:00
Model: M7200  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

I don't know Hardware or Firmware Version. Below the battery I found only S/N, MAC, IMEI.

My problem is simple.

The M7200 was not used for 2 years, because in Uganda it wasn't usable.

Today I want to lad the battery. But the yellow battery light is just blinking every 5sec, since I connected a micro USB loading cable for more than 2 hours.

Does someone have help for me?

Mit freundlichen Grüßen aus Lappersdorf in Bayern in Deutschland ;-)

Options
4 Reply
Re:Battery Load Procedure
2020-11-23 15:46:03 - last edited 2020-11-25 09:27:00

@Sasse 

According the the manual :

My best bet is that the battery went dead. If you haven't charged the device once every 2-3 months probably its voltage went down bellow a critical point.

I would suggest to leave it on the charger over the night. If tomorrow you have the same LED status then the battery should be replaced (if possible).

If this was helpful click once on the arrow pointing upward. If this solves your issue, click once the star to mark it as a "Recommended Solution".
Options
2020-11-23 16:33:39 - last edited 2020-11-25 09:27:00

@Ivaylo Thank you for your kind reply. I will try charging until tomorrow. If there is no change: Where does tp-link offer their special batteries for M7200? ;-) KR SASSE

Options
2020-11-23 16:53:52 - last edited 2020-11-25 09:27:00
I would suggest to contact TP-Link support for that info.
If this was helpful click once on the arrow pointing upward. If this solves your issue, click once the star to mark it as a "Recommended Solution".
Options
2020-11-25 09:38:00

Thanks @Ivaylo as always for your prefesstional and valued suggestions.yes

@Sasse 

As for this issue you encountered, please confirm if you are still able to get a connection from this M7200 when it shows this blinking red battery LED, if yes, login to its web GUI to upgrade the firmware to the latest and confirm again:

https://www.tp-link.com/support/download/m7200/v1/#Firmware

However, if there is no connection can be detected at all, please help confirm the below and we will see how to proceed:

1. Kindly confirm again what is the current hardware & firmware version of M7200 (if possible).

2. The S/Ns on both M7200 and on its Battery, which could be found by referring to following picture (you may send this to me via PM):

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Connect TP-Link Archer BE550 to Germany's DS-Lite (Dual Stack Lite) Internet via WAN Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. If you found a post or response helpful, please click Helpful (arrow pointing upward icon). If you are the author of a topic, remember to mark a helpful reply as the "Recommended Solution" (star icon) so that others can benefit from it.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 861

Replies: 4

Related Articles