AX6000 sign in to wifi network problem

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

AX6000 sign in to wifi network problem

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
14 Reply
Re:AX6000 sign in to wifi network problem
2020-11-04 02:03:23

@Hansturbo 

Hello, glad to know that the no internet issue was resolved.

As for the speed issue you reported, did you compare the speed when you connected the same device to the ISP modem directly with that when connected to the AX6000? We actually don't suggest you compare the speed you get when connected to the existing router with that of the old or previous router, as the server for the speedtest is dynamically updated, there might be slight difference when connected to different servers.

Meanwhille, you may check and confirm if the QoS setting on the AX6000, ensure it is correctly configured, or you may just disable it to confirm again.

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Connect TP-Link Archer BE550 to Germany's DS-Lite (Dual Stack Lite) Internet via WAN Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. If you found a post or response helpful, please click Helpful (arrow pointing upward icon). If you are the author of a topic, remember to mark a helpful reply as the "Recommended Solution" (star icon) so that others can benefit from it.
Options
2020-11-10 03:01:43

@Kevin_Z hi kevin thank you. Yes my configuration is ISP modem to Ax6000. And Isp modem to Ax50. When i test a router i made sure the other router is off. As for ax6000 qos, there's no off option just standard. Is there any reason why my ax6000 seems to be slower than my ax50?  Also i tried to speedtest with my C9 and still the slowest of the bunch is my ax6000. 

Options
2020-11-10 16:24:34

@Kevin_Z hi kevin regarding my speed connection, i have just upgarded my isp plan to 100mbps download and 100 mbps upload. I checked speed on my isp router and it's giving me 100mbps but when using my ax6000 I'm just getting 50mbps. I think it is locked to the 50 mbps speed somehow, is there a way to unlimit it? 

Options
2020-11-11 03:27:36

@Hansturbo 

Hello, thanks for the update.

Please check and confirm if the QoS setting on the AX6000 is configured incorrectly, or you may just disable it to confirm again.

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Connect TP-Link Archer BE550 to Germany's DS-Lite (Dual Stack Lite) Internet via WAN Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. If you found a post or response helpful, please click Helpful (arrow pointing upward icon). If you are the author of a topic, remember to mark a helpful reply as the "Recommended Solution" (star icon) so that others can benefit from it.
Options
Related Articles