Look for new thailand firmware for Tp Link Archer MR400

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-09-21 10:32:48 - last edited 2020-09-24 08:19:20
Model: Archer MR400  
Hardware Version: V3
Firmware Version: 1.9.0 0.9.1 v0001.0 Build 190307 Rel.45273n

Hello :)

like i said i look for the new firmware for Tp Link Archer MR400 country region thailand ,

maybe it will fix my problem.

Or can i use every firmware ?

My problem is if i dont use the internet for a while then the router always loose the 4G conection and i only

get "no internet secure" on all my devices. In the router he says he cant reconect to the internet,

only a reboot solves the problem and that makes me sad :(.

maybe someone can send the corect firmware adress or knows another trick thanks :)

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:Look for new thailand firmware for Tp Link Archer MR400-Solution
2020-09-24 08:19:14 - last edited 2020-09-24 08:19:20

@stormjaguar 

Good day.

Sorry for the delay.

Please check on the bottom label under the device,  If I am right, it should be EU version, right?

Then Please refer to this link to find the suitable firmware:

https://www.tp-link.com/th/support/download/archer-mr400/#Firmware

and how to update the firmware:

https://www.tp-link.com/support/faq/1667/

Thank you very much.

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. TL-WA3001 Supports EasyMesh, Speed Limit, Guest Network in AP Mode and/or Multi-SSID Mode. If you found the post or response helpful, please click Helpful. If an answer solves your problem, click "Recommended Solution" so that others can benefit from it.
Recommended Solution
Options
3 Reply
Re:Look for new thailand firmware for Tp Link Archer MR400-Solution
2020-09-24 08:19:14 - last edited 2020-09-24 08:19:20

@stormjaguar 

Good day.

Sorry for the delay.

Please check on the bottom label under the device,  If I am right, it should be EU version, right?

Then Please refer to this link to find the suitable firmware:

https://www.tp-link.com/th/support/download/archer-mr400/#Firmware

and how to update the firmware:

https://www.tp-link.com/support/faq/1667/

Thank you very much.

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. TL-WA3001 Supports EasyMesh, Speed Limit, Guest Network in AP Mode and/or Multi-SSID Mode. If you found the post or response helpful, please click Helpful. If an answer solves your problem, click "Recommended Solution" so that others can benefit from it.
Recommended Solution
Options
Re:Look for new thailand firmware for Tp Link Archer MR400
2020-09-24 10:03:31 - last edited 2020-09-24 10:05:40

Yes you are right i can see EU on the bottom from the router thanks :) with this firmware update is then my router still in english language or in thai ? i cant read thai thats why i ask :)

And will it support still the thai sim cards ?

Options
Re:Look for new thailand firmware for Tp Link Archer MR400
2021-04-23 09:09:23

@stormjaguar 

Hi, if the firmware is from the local Thailand official website, it would be in thai

if it is from the EN global website, it is in English;

It is recommended to update the firmware from the local website;

Thank you.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 1165

Replies: 3

Related Articles