PLEASE HELP

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

PLEASE HELP

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
PLEASE HELP
PLEASE HELP
2020-08-13 10:10:49
Model: Archer VR400  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version:

Good afternoon Sir / Ma'am

I purchased a TP Link AC1200 Wireless (Archer VR400) a short while ago.

I have not been able to use the Modem as the 3G/4G Dongle does not appear to work with the Modem.

The system says "No internet connection" however shows full strength in signal on the Modem.

My 2 questions are:

1) Does the "D-Link DWM-222 4G Dongle" work with the Archer VR400 Model?

2) If not, then what 3G/4G Dongle do I need to purchase for the system to actually work?

Thank you for your time.

Graeme Baillie

Options
1 Reply
Re:PLEASE HELP
2020-08-25 02:58:34

@qejwht81 

Good day.

Thank you very much for your time and patience.

Since there is no 3/4G USB dongle compatible list for Archer VR400, so there might be some compatible issue with D-Link DWM-222 4G Dongle.

And there are many different brands of 3G/4G USB modems (dongles) in the market. Since USB modem compatibility is not Global GM, we don’t provide a compatibility list for our customers.

If you need to use the 3G/4G function of the TP-Link xDSL modem router, we recommend you perform a test to check if the 3G/4G modem really works with our router before you buy one.

For more details, please check this link: https://www.tp-link.com/support/faq/1596/

And if possible, you could have a look at our 3/4G router, or LTE gateway, instead of using DSL modem routers, such as:

https://www.tp-link.com/home-networking/3g-4g-router/

Thank you very much!

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. TL-WA3001 Supports EasyMesh, Speed Limit, Guest Network in AP Mode and/or Multi-SSID Mode. If you found the post or response helpful, please click Helpful. If an answer solves your problem, click "Recommended Solution" so that others can benefit from it.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 622

Replies: 1

Related Articles