How to make LED of my router Flashing as V 1.0

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-07-16 20:39:55 - last edited 2020-07-20 03:48:40
Model: TL-MR3020  
Hardware Version: V3
Firmware Version: 1.3.0 0.9.1 v0001.0

Before I was having the same router and It bricked a week ago and Now I Purchased the same but the LED Indicators are not flashing as it was in old model. TP Link must give this option as it gives good look to your device.

Anyone please tell me how to bring back the olden feature. I want to use USB drive also and it's not accisable as there is no option in control panel web UI.

Options
1 Reply
Re:How to make LED of my router Flashing as V 1.0
2020-07-21 10:06:35

@NealKashyap 

Hello,

Did you mean that there is no LED light lit up on the TL-MR3020?

If so, please refer to this link to RESET the router, then check if it is working well:

https://www.tp-link.com/en/support/faq/497/

May I know what USB driver did you want to use? 

Thank you for your cooperation and have a nice day!

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. TL-WA3001 Supports EasyMesh, Speed Limit, Guest Network in AP Mode and/or Multi-SSID Mode. If you found the post or response helpful, please click Helpful. If an answer solves your problem, click "Recommended Solution" so that others can benefit from it.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 339

Replies: 1

Related Articles