Need to set channel on my router for Sonos

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-04-09 13:46:09
Model: Deco M5  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version: 1.9.27

How can I set the channel on this system? It keep kicking my Sonos speaker system off and I can't operate it.

Options
3 Reply
Re:Need to set channel on my router for Sonos
2020-04-09 22:12:04

@Gio1195 

@Kevin_Z 

Unfortunatelly, Deco cannot support to choose the channel manually. TP-Link believes their device are smart enough that it can choose the best of best channel automatically, and no any customer will need to choose the Channel manually. What a pity of your Sonos :(

Options
2020-04-10 02:05:39

@matthew.mfden @Gio1195 

We do actually value the feature requests provided by our customers, we have forwarded it to our product department, and as far as I know, there is a plan to optimize the wireless channel selection mechanism, even though the ETA is unsure yet. 

As for the Sonos system speaker, you can connect it to the 2.4GHz only to test the performance. And you can disable fast roaming and its Mesh technology. 

Good day. 

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Connect TP-Link Archer BE550 to Germany's DS-Lite (Dual Stack Lite) Internet via WAN Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. If you found a post or response helpful, please click Helpful (arrow pointing upward icon). If you are the author of a topic, remember to mark a helpful reply as the "Recommended Solution" (star icon) so that others can benefit from it.
Options
2020-04-10 06:11:44

@Kevin_Z 

What our customer want to hear is not that you have forwarded my request to other department.

We count on your for our request. So let's know the result of our request and when our request can be developed, please!

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 844

Replies: 3

Related Articles