New Archer A9 no internet connection

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2019-09-08 07:25:04 - last edited 2019-09-08 07:31:46
Model: Archer A9  
Hardware Version: V6
Firmware Version: 20190522

Hi,

I just bought a new Archer A9 Wi-Fi router and when I connected it to my modem (using fiber cable modem), there is no internet connection. The "internet on" LED showed orange color, not green color. Can anyone advise me what's going on?

I plug my old router back it and it works fine so there is signal coming in through the modem.

Thank you

Options
1 Reply
Re:New Archer A9 no internet connection
2019-09-09 02:14:11

@Newbie2382 

The internet led shows orange, which means the internet is not available. We need configure it with the username and password given by ISP.

First you need login to the web UI as the instruction below. https://www.tp-link.com/support/faq/1523/

Then go to quick setup and configure it per the instruction.

After that, please check the internet IP and gateway obtained by the Archer A9 and whether it can access internet.

Any updates, please let us know.

Good day. 

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Connect TP-Link Archer BE550 to Germany's DS-Lite (Dual Stack Lite) Internet via WAN Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. If you found a post or response helpful, please click Helpful (arrow pointing upward icon). If you are the author of a topic, remember to mark a helpful reply as the "Recommended Solution" (star icon) so that others can benefit from it.
Options

Information

Helpful: 1

Views: 1834

Replies: 1

Related Articles