TP-Link WA855RE V5 doesn't connect to Mac

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2018-09-27 05:04:13
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

I have exactly this issue. I just opened a new thread because the solution there was for V2 and I just bought the V5. Is there any solution?

felipe81 wrote

Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Hello all,
I'm trying to solve this with support people but it doesn't seem to get anywhere. Also tried to search the forum and couldn't find anything. There are dozens of FAQs out there on TP-Link/Mac issues but they're all very old and didn't help at all.
I have a WA855RE extender that works perfectly with a PC but the Mac will not work with it. It's exactly as if I had the password wrong, it connects briefly but without the password window going away, then it disconnects and gives me the message of "wrong password".
I tried this procedure: http://www.tp-link.com.br/faq-407.html but not only it's the wrong model, but it's obviously outdated.
If someone can send some hints it would be very appreciated.
Thanks.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 435

Replies: 0

Related Articles