Archer C50 v1 USB printer problem

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2017-11-10 22:48:22
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Hello everybody!
I have a router Archer C50 v1 (fw 160318) and a USB printer Canon MF3010.
When the printer is working from the computer, there are no problems. When I try to connect the printer to the router, the printer does not print. The computer is installed operating system Windows 10 pro.
Tried:
1. The printer driver on the computer is installed. Created a new TCP-IP port as LPR, queue name lp1. Does not work.
2. The printer driver on the computer is installed. Created a new TCP-IP as RAW. Does not work.
3. The printer driver on the computer is installed. Downloaded and installed Utility - Printer on the port is seen, but not connected.

In the list of "compatible printers" my printer does not.
Will not it work?
Options
1 Reply
Re:Archer C50 v1 USB printer problem
2017-11-13 19:01:02
If your printer is connected to the router's USB port, and printer is not in the compatible list, then they may not compatible.
If your printer is connected to the router via Ethernet Cable or Wi-Fi, then there will be no compatibility issue.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 695

Replies: 1

Related Articles