Deco

TP-Link Deco is a whole-home Wi-Fi mesh solution providing seamless Wi-Fi coverage for your house. In this section you can say hello to other members, ask, answer or discuss technical topics regarding Deco products.
Deco

Tags

Label

I previously had this working, but ever since I upgraded my home wifi to the XE75 PRO Mesh Network I am unable to access any of the content on my PLEX Media Server from outside my home network. I'm ru
Port ForwardingPLEX
By LukeBrowalker · Latest post 6 hours ago by David-TP
1Helpful
54Views
3Replies
I recently (May 31st) upgraded a Deco M9 Plus mesh to Deco XE75 Pro. Reluctantly because I anticipated having to pay for security features that were previously free, but I wanted an upgraded network i
HomeShieldReportsDeco App RelatedPort Forwarding
By fywq · Latest post Wednesday by Mantis64
6Helpful
340Views
3Replies
𝐊𝐫𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐧 𝐒𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐍𝐮𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐭 +𝟏(𝟖𝟖𝟖)-𝟓𝟔𝟑-𝟖𝟐𝟖𝟐 𝐔𝐬𝐚 𝐭𝐨 𝐚𝐝𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐮𝐬𝐞𝐫 𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐫𝐧𝐬. 𝐖𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐚𝐯𝐚𝐢𝐥𝐚𝐛𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐲 𝐨�
ReportsIoT NetworkAccess Point ModePort Forwarding
By ouyj · Latest post 2 weeks ago by ouyj
0Helpful
89Views
1Replies
I am attempting to access/port forward my TP Link Deco X55 Router but was told on Chat that it can ONLY be done via the APP on my phone. This is quite simply stupid and I am dumbfounded that this woul
Port ForwardingDeco App Related
By sr0981 · Latest post 3 weeks ago by Alexandre.
1Helpful
94Views
1Replies
I am trying to use Gameranger to play some older games with friends, and I am getting blocked by a firewall. It's not my laptops basic Window Defender, as the app has the required permissions. The hel
Network ConnectivityDeco App RelatedPort Forwarding
By HonestMistake · Latest post 3 weeks ago by David-TP
0Helpful
182Views
1Replies
Hello everyone, I just got a TP-Link Deco DX20-4G (+ external antennas) to play online. Games run smoothly, but I’m having "moderate NAT" and "double NAT" issues, that makes Xbox Live Party constantly
Port ForwardingNetwork ConnectivityInstallationConnection Preference
By Federico_91 · Latest post 2024-08-23 16:12:36 by Federico_91
0Helpful
110Views
2Replies
I have done everything necessary to host a server like port-forwarding and firewalls, I am successful regarding ipv6-wise as my friends are able to connect and play on my minecraft server. However, I
Port ForwardingNetwork ConnectivityAddress ReservationDeco App Related
By R053 · Latest post 2024-08-18 09:16:54 by Joseph-TP
0Helpful
68Views
1Replies
Basically I am trying to open a port for Minecraft (25565), however it says that the port is closed. I tried everything I could think of. No I did not type it in wrong, I have tried other ports, I hav
Port Forwarding
By Connor2TEN · Latest post 2024-08-13 12:29:22 by Connor2TEN
1Helpful
100Views
2Replies
I have bought the X50-5G device, and I am impressed with the performance of the device and how high the download can get as well as the upload. I am making this comparison to a H112–372 Huawei 5G devi
Network ConnectivityFirmware UpdateBandwidth Control/QoSPort Forwarding
By Abdullah3ashoor · Latest post 2024-07-19 03:55:24 by Abdullah3ashoor
1Helpful
136Views
2Replies
Same problem as this thread: https://community.tp-link.com/en/home/forum/topic/606638 Basically, I go to NAT forwarding, Port Forwarding, + and then when I enter for example: Service type- Custom or H
Port ForwardingDeco Lab
By Overcat · Latest post 2024-06-18 13:02:46 by Overcat
0Helpful
209Views
4Replies