Deco

TP-Link Deco is a whole-home Wi-Fi mesh solution providing seamless Wi-Fi coverage for your house. In this section you can say hello to other members, ask, answer or discuss technical topics regarding Deco products.
Deco

Tags

Label

Hi there, I've noticed that my deco app is accessing iPhone camera continuously when I open app but when I have not connected my phone to my wifi network (green light displayed at top of iPhone screen
IPv6Camera Security
By DarkNight88 · Latest post 4 hours ago by David-TP
1Helpful
36Views
1Replies
hello, I not able to see this menu on my App. https://www.tp-link.com/en/support/faq/3832/
Camera Security
By Pascal_DECO_94 · Latest post Yesterday by Pascal_DECO_94
1Helpful
84Views
4Replies
This Article Applied to Deco XE75_V1/V1.6 Deco XE75 Pro_V1/V1.6 Firmware Modifications 1. Added Camera Security. 2. Added Wi-Fi Access Control to support "Block List" and "Allow list". 3. Added Eco Mo
ECO Mode/Wi-Fi ScheduleMatterCamera SecurityWi-Fi Access Control
By David-TP · Latest post a week ago by David-TP
54Helpful
8001Views
53Replies
Hi! I have a mesh network with 3 Deco E4, with good signal in all devices. I'm connecting 6 IP hikvision cameras, and NVR and a wifi doorbell/screens. The issue is that when I connect all together, it
Network ConnectivityCamera Security
By Dario_L · Latest post 2024-08-07 07:03:18 by David-TP
1Helpful
110Views
3Replies
It Secures WiFi Cameras, But Not Just For Cameras The Potential Risk of WiFi Cameras Security cameras play a vital position in safeguarding our homes, organizations, and public spaces. The bad news is
Camera Security
0Helpful
179Views
0Replies
I have just introduced a Wi-Fi 7 Mesh to my home with 3 BE65 Units and I am utterly blown away with the system with my 2gbps fiber. I would like to extent the range into the Garden for IoT devices ( C
Network ConnectivityCamera SecurityOutdoor Wi-FiFeature RequestFailover
By Mr_-_B · Latest post 2024-06-27 02:43:23 by David-TP
2Helpful
420Views
3Replies
Hi guys, quick question - anything j need to set on my xe75 main router and/or satellites to have my ring properly working? thanks!!!
Network ConnectivityCamera SecurityRing
By Hasayeret · Latest post 2024-06-25 11:33:55 by Joseph-TP
1Helpful
223Views
3Replies
Hello, I need to increase my network size up to 1000m2. For this purpose i need to use a mesh system between 3 houses separated by 10 to 20 meters. I need to have a network using WIFI 2.4Ghz 802.11 b/
Camera Security
By Borisnotjohnson · Latest post 2024-02-21 07:47:59 by Borisnotjohnson
2Helpful
301Views
4Replies
I have 5 security cameras attached to the router that I cannot identify without resetting each camera and tracking each one as I reconnect. The cameras are connected via "Grid Connect" and their detai
IoT NetworkAddress ReservationGuest NetworkCamera Security
By JHSpencer · Latest post 2024-01-15 07:10:47 by David-TP
1Helpful
402Views
1Replies
Hi I have had a lot of issues with my Deco X50 setup - I see my previous posts were deleted. I gave up using the Deco as I needed to work and the network was unuseable. Today I unboxed it again and sp
Camera Security
By ThomasMockridge · Latest post 2024-01-09 06:57:44 by ThomasMockridge
2Helpful
534Views
2Replies