Wi-Fi Routers

TP-Link is the most popular brand of wireless router around the world. We are aimed to provide a fast, stable, secure product for our customers. Share your story and join the discussion with other users here.
Wi-Fi Routers

Tags

Label

Hello Everybody, A new firmware has been released for the Archer BE550 recently with a few fixes you will likely be interested in, including fixes for a few of the behaviors reported on the forums. Th
Firmware UpdateNetwork ConnectivityVPNMLO Network
By Kevin_Z · Latest post 2 weeks ago by TheHypnooToad
12Helpful
2137Views
25Replies
VPN for Home Network
Introduction VPN stands for Virtual Private Network. A VPN helps you access internet resources remotely, securely, and privately with tunneling technology. You might use a VPN for Enhanced Security, P
VPNOfficialHighlighted Thread
By Sunshine · Latest post 3 weeks ago by JonathanJone
4Helpful
2845Views
9Replies
Hi, After configuring OpenVPN Client within the TP-Link router portal the connection status says "Connecting" but never connects. VPN Server connecting to: NordVPN VPN Type: OpenVPN VPN Client: OpenVP
VPN
By tppplink87 · Latest post 2 hours ago by tppplink87
0Helpful
612Views
15Replies
Greetings, I have two Questions: Can two Archer AX10 Wifi-Routers be used to create a Single Wifi Network? I read online that AX10 is added to devices that support OneMesh. I am intending to connect b
OneMeshVPN
By Dr2Omalpalli · Latest post 5 hours ago by Marvin_S
0Helpful
35Views
1Replies
This Article Applied to: Archer AX72_V1_1.2.1 Build 20230626 rel.36899(4555) Issue Description: After updating Archer AX72 firmware to the latest 1.2.1 version, some users might notice they are not al
Firmware UpdateVPNOfficial
By Kevin_Z · Latest post Friday by Kevin_Z
3Helpful
993Views
7Replies
Hi, I'm trying to connect to a VPN client server in the UK with NordVPN. After setting up the server, the connection status stays "Connecting" and never goes to "Connected". Any thoughts on the issue?
VPN
By gscheidt · Latest post a week ago by Umarzabuli
0Helpful
135Views
4Replies
I have a reasonably large house over 3 levels and have recently acquired 3 x Deco X50 and am very pleased with the results, so much so that I am considering changing my modem. I can get an AX1800 X20
VPN
By JustAsking · Latest post a week ago by woozle
0Helpful
122Views
5Replies
I tried setting up Cloudflare Warp over Wireguard but cpu is always at 100% and is limited to 100Mbps.
Network ConnectivityWireGuardVPN
By Retro_0223 · Latest post a week ago by woozle
2Helpful
114Views
1Replies
Hello there! My router: Archer C80 AC1900 I've an issue with my WiFi connection. Everytime when I am working from home and my bussiness laptop is connected to bussiness VPN the WiFi connection breaks
Network ConnectivityVPN
0Helpful
62Views
0Replies
I try to setup a VPN server and Client (open VPN ) or Nord. can anyone give me a guide on how to do this??
InstallationVPN
By Grotehaas · Latest post 2 weeks ago by terziyski
0Helpful
122Views
1Replies