Need to Print server through My Tp link Router which is acting as a WDS device with JIO

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Need to Print server through My Tp link Router which is acting as a WDS device with JIO

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-08-08 09:23:18 - last edited 2023-08-09 00:54:01
Model: TL-MR3420  
Hardware Version: V5
Firmware Version: V5

I have a Jio Router connect to MY PC1 - dosen't support WIFI connection as old PC.It is connected to Jio routr through Lan.

I have TP-LInk MR3420 V5 Router connect to my PC2 (laptop) through wifi.

I have my Printer TSC TE244 connected to MR3420 through usb 

Now i want to connect TP-link to jio wirelessly and give print to tsc printer through my laptop and also through my PC 

Question 1 - is TSC support Print server with Tplink
Question 2 - Please tell me the configuration setting 

Limitation - cannot connect TP link to Jio with wire 

Options
1 Reply
Re:Need to Print server through My Tp link Router which is acting as a WDS device with JIO
2023-08-09 05:49:11

@Harsh_12 

You could follow this guide to use the WDS function on TP-Link router: How to configure WDS function on TP-Link Wireless Routers

However, I am not quite sure if printer server will still work when using WDS instead of router mode, you may have a try.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 247

Replies: 1

Related Articles