No internet

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

No internet

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
No internet
No internet
2023-06-20 13:47:51 - last edited 2023-06-21 00:56:31

Hi, I've just reconnected my archer vr2100 after having to reconnect my old isp one for line repair. No I seem to have nucleation but no Internet.

The network was running fin one the isp router before I started to reinstall th tplink one.

Options
2 Reply
Re:No internet
2023-06-21 11:09:58

@Rickyboy 

Hi, do you mean the internet LED is on but no internet access?

Please share with us the screenshot of whole Status page on your Archer VR2100v web interface and system log file for analysis.

In addition, please also check if the internet settings including WAN connection type etc. are the same on the Archer VR2100v and your ISP router.

By the way, who is the ISP please? is it ADSL or VDSL line?

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. TL-WA3001 Supports EasyMesh, Speed Limit, Guest Network in AP Mode and/or Multi-SSID Mode. If you found the post or response helpful, please click Helpful. If an answer solves your problem, click "Recommended Solution" so that others can benefit from it.
Options
Re:No internet
2023-06-21 15:38:44

@Sunshine thanks for getting back to me. I.managed to connect via ethernet on an old xp machine I had.

It's all running g now.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 512

Replies: 2

Related Articles