WiFi

TP-Link Omada EAP Series contains Ceiling Mount AP, Outdoor AP and Wall Plate AP, providing centrally manageable and secure business-class wireless network solutions. Anything related to TP-Link's Omada EAP series products, welcome to ask questions, join discussions and share your experience/knowledge here.
WiFi

Tags

Label

I’m trying to connect EAP610-Outdoor wireless to my EAP610 (wired connected). The AP shows up inside the controller for the adaption process. During this process my both EAP610 are visible – I select
MeshInstallationEAP
By 4Bob · Latest post Friday by 4Bob
0Helpful
49Views
1Replies
Hi all, I have 3 offices, the main has an internet connexion and the 2 other not. the second office is far from the main around 150m, the third is 200m from the main office. I have 3 AP EAP225 outdoor
MeshNetwork ConnectivityInstallation
By ghost124 · Latest post Friday by ghost124
0Helpful
70Views
2Replies
Hello, I have two sites, and I migrate the site 2 from MR600 EAP 225 outdoor Netgear 24 ports POE to EAP 225 outdoor v3.0 EAP 225 indoor v3.0 EAP 110 indoor v4.0 ER605 v2.0 TL-SG2428P v4.0 OC200 v5 Wi
AI WLAN OptimizationNetwork ConnectivityInstallation
0Helpful
41Views
0Replies
I'm continuing to work on getting a EAP-215 kit to function as a bridge to my outbuilding. I'm using the following equipment. ER605 v2.0 (Main Building) SG2016P v1.20 (Main Building) EAP-670 Located i
InstallationVLAN & Multi-NetworksEAP ACL
By Throwzone · Latest post Tuesday by Throwzone
0Helpful
145Views
6Replies
How do we add a new AP to the existing setup? The IT guy left the company, and we want to add one more AP. He mentioned it's a mesh network, and it should automatically pick up the configuration from
InstallationMesh
By Mjsiako · Latest post Monday by Hank21
0Helpful
62Views
1Replies
Dear Colleagues, I want to ask, did you all have experience on EAP610-Outdoor Installation in the Cold Storage with temperature under 20 Degrees Celsius ? Did Omada EAP have the model can work with th
Installation
By OmYudhanto · Latest post Monday by OmYudhanto
1Helpful
81Views
4Replies
Hello all i have the eap610 outdoor set up but it doesn't reach the ring door bell which is behind a wall less than 5m away, if I test the speed with my phone in clear sight it is the same as the rout
InstallationNetwork ConnectivityMesh
By FarmingStock · Latest post a week ago by Vincent-TP
0Helpful
97Views
3Replies
I have a EAP673 connected via POE to the ER7212PC. They are both new and worked like a charm until today. I was about to move the EAP so I just plugged the cable and put in another one, still connecte
Firmware UpdateNetwork ConnectivityInstallationEAP
By fyraelva · Latest post a week ago by fyraelva
0Helpful
105Views
2Replies
Finished the installation of a EAP-215 Bridge kit to provide coverage to outbuilding for security cameras and a WAP. After power up and adoption I notice many TX dropped packets and errors. The master
InstallationNetwork ConnectivityAI WLAN Optimization
By Throwzone · Latest post a week ago by Vincent-TP
0Helpful
77Views
1Replies
Hello everyone! This has been an ongoing problem on our network for a long time. Our network has several AP's around 30 or more one for each room and they are connected via switch (Cisco 2960 and 3560
VLAN & Multi-NetworksNetwork ConnectivityInstallation
By Pines2600 · Latest post a week ago by Pines2600
0Helpful
101Views
2Replies