zEnterHackerLV2Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
a week ago
Re:Pre-release Firmware for Archer AX55 V1 1.3.3 Brings a Host of New Features and Optimizations
@Czmaze Another observation: It seems like the AX55 in AP mode (IP 192.168.0.251 - Ethernet Backhaul) constantly (every 35 secs) renews its DHCP lease from the main Firewall DHCP server (in my case...
1HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2 weeks ago
Re:Pre-release Firmware for Archer AX55 V1 1.3.3 Brings a Host of New Features and Optimizations
@OliKockova I have experienced something like that (DHCP for WAN port) - but on a standard AX55 (not identical with your Pro version). I fixed it by keying in DNS server (8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4 if you...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
3 weeks ago
@AdiP79 I'm not in any way related to the company "TP-Link" - I'm just another end user - so my posts are not "official". BUT if you visit the Polish support section:...
2HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
3 weeks ago
@Czmazel Thanks for the update. Can you see satellite connected clients on the Master AX55 AP when running in Ethernet Backhaul mode? Regards zEn
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2024-09-07 07:21:33
Hi again, This morning I tried to pull the Ethernet cable out of the Satellite AP - hereby forcing it into normal WiFi based Mesh mode. Guess what! The Master AP was now able to see and manage...
1HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2024-09-06 20:54:49
@Marvin_S Well ... Ethernet Backhaul works on both V1 1.3.1 & V1 1.3.3 -at least when using two AX55 devices, but Satellite clients are not to be seen on the Master. As far as I can see that is the...
0HELPFULS