zEnterHackerLV2Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
23 hours ago
Re:REF: Pre-release Firmware for Archer AX55 V1 1.3.3 Brings a Host of New Features and Optimizations
Hi @DavidR1974 If possible you could try to pull out the Ethernet Backhaul cables to the satellites and see if you gain access to client management using normal WiFi EasyMesh functionality and then...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
Yesterday
Re:Guest network only on main router in EasyMesh
Hi @M3rhy In this thread I was told that this is a known limitation of the current TP-Link implementation of EasyMesh. Guest Networks are not meshed. As You can see in the above thread you should...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
Yesterday
Re:Preferred setup for Ethernet Backhaul in Access Point mode
Hi @terziyski All port scans are done with a roaming WiFi client connected to the GUEST SSID and yes the roaming client in question has knowledge of the normal SSID giving full acces to all devices....
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
Friday
Hi @terziyski Yes - but that thread is more about the other issue with the missing option to see and manage clients on the satellite AP when Ethernet Backhaul mode is active (it works in normal WiFi...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
Thursday
Hi @terziyski Yea - all IP address on the LAN subnet (except from the Default Gateway) should be blocked for Guest WiFi clients - But I tell you that not how it works! First of all I see no Guest...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
Thursday
Hi @terziyski Thanks a lot for your prompt answer. Now having cleared that the network topology is OK and "the way to do it" I have a more serious question: Looking at the Official AX55 V1 Firmware...
0HELPFULS