zEnterHackerLV2Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
Thursday
Preferred setup for Ethernet Backhaul in Access Point mode
Hi, Just to be sure: What is TP-links recommendation for setting up EasyMesh with Ethernet Backhaul when using two AX55 WiFi devices both in Access Point mode and situated in an existing switched LAN...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
Tuesday
Re:REF: Pre-release Firmware for Archer AX55 V1 1.3.3 Brings a Host of New Features and Optimizations
Hi @Czmazel Check your DHCP server setup (static addresses etc). Why? Because around every 30-35 seconds (the local AX55 DHCP servers refreshes its DHCP lease from the main DHCP server (if you got...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
Monday
Re:REF: Pre-release Firmware for Archer AX55 V1 1.3.3 Brings a Host of New Features and Optimizations
Hi @Czmazel Just one small observation. Are you having a cable problem on LAN2 since it's running at 100Mbps and not at 1000Mbps or did you connect a legacy device with a 100Mbps Ethernet card? If...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
a week ago
Hi @Marvin_S Thanks for your assistance, So the pre-release (Archer AX55(EU)_V1_1.3.3 Build 20240628) has now become the official release including issues detected during the pre-testing period) I...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
a week ago
REF: Pre-release Firmware for Archer AX55 V1 1.3.3 Brings a Host of New Features and Optimizations
Hi again - sorry to be such a drag. With reference to the sudden closure of the thread: Closed-Pre-release Firmware for Archer AX55 V1 1.3.3 Brings a Host of New Features and Optimizations I quote...
3HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
a week ago
Re:Pre-release Firmware for Archer AX55 V1 1.3.3 Brings a Host of New Features and Optimizations
Hi @Marvin_S Firewall: Hardware Appliance - firmware up to date F_DMZ----------DMZ_AX55masterAPethBack-------DMZ_AX55satelliteAPethBack I R_LAN-----S----LAN_AX55masterATethBack E W W ...
1HELPFULS