Apple Macbook Pro App Store & IOS not updating

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2021-08-14 15:40:52 - last edited 2021-08-16 02:41:09
Model: Deco X20  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version: 2.9.6

My Apple Macbook Pro is having issues connecting either not at all or very slowly to a number of applications.

Firstly my IOS will not update using this system but will on my work network. Neither will my Apps through the APP store. Microsoft Outlook often takes a while to send/recieve mail and sometimes needs to be closed and opened before it starts working with this. Cisco WebEx meetings also do not log using the desktop app for this, it fails to connect.

Please help, any thoughts greatly appreciated. I have just updated the DNS and this helps a tiny bit but nothing really. 

My other iPhone devices seems to be fine. My Macbook has no firewall/parental controls etc so I'm not sure.

Options
1 Reply
Re:Apple Macbook Pro App Store & IOS not updating
2021-08-16 05:51:21

@Hirdy 

Hi, did this issue start since you bought the Deco X20?

Apple Macbook Pro, currently, is the only device having issues, right, other Apple devices are still working fine?

How long have you had the Apple Macbook Pro?

Could you please send me a picture of the IPV4 page on the Deco?

Did you use IPv6 for internet service?

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 403

Replies: 1

Related Articles