HahaLV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 3
Forums/ Cameras
2021-05-07 10:41:32
Re:Can I adjust KeyFrames per second, on 'VIGI C300HP-6'?
@OverYonder KeyFrames Per second? I think we can adjust the FPS(Frame per second) of VIGI camera with VIGI Security Manager. Check the picture below. Hope it will help.
1HELPFULS
Forums/ Cameras
2021-03-30 00:52:19
Re:What is Apk File Extension?
@rosie1rash can not get this issue you have. Screenshots will be helpful to understand this. Video will be better.
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Cameras
2021-03-29 01:52:17
Re:Is there a URL for still/jpg image?
@A.Machine I don't think so, RTSP stream will be the alternative for that. A.Machine wrote Hi there, Would like to know if there is a URL for snapshot JPG for this camera that will return the latest...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Cameras
2021-03-18 01:53:55
Re:Do I own these VIGI cameras or not?
@AdamMcLeod The PC can access to the internet, right? And you have login to your TP-Link ID on Windows App? I would suggest to log out your TP-Link ID on Windows App, then try to add the IPC again....
1HELPFULS
Forums/ Cameras
2021-03-17 07:26:03
@AdamMcLeod Then what's the IP address of VIGI Camera/ Windows PC/ VIGI App respectively? "Discovery shows the cameras and the correct IP addresses. If I click on Add it fails because they aren't...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Cameras
2021-03-17 01:21:57
@AdamMcLeod As far as I know, if VIGI camera is placed on network addresses that are not allowed to communicate with the internet. Then they just act as local devices, and will not communicate with...
0HELPFULS