SunshineOnline
Following: 2Followers: 135
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
Friday
Re:My ax72 pro router can't connect to IPv6
@Tomas20 Hi, Could you please provide your network topology and your IPv6 settings? Besides, who is your ISP?
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
Friday
Re:Network malfunction in Deco M4 v4
@dkmats Hi, Are all devices unable to connect to the WIFI? Is there any error message? If the WIFI signal is poor here, please relocate the Deco unit to better cover this place.
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Powerline Adapters
Friday
Re:What add ons can I buy to add to my existing TP link AV2000 power line wifi kit?
@Gerrard33 Hi, You can check the online and local stores if there are separate 9 series powerline units that support WIFI function sold in your area. If there is none, they may not sold separately.
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Powerline Adapters
Friday
Re:TL-PA9020P Kit speed slower than with WIFI mesh
@alex_3232 Hi, To confirm whether the speed you get it normal or not, please check the powerline rate. Explanation about the Powerline Rate and Actual speed of the Powerline Adapters Please refer to...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ DSL Modem Routers
Friday
Re:issue that PPPoE dial-up could not be reestablished in some cases
@Morris1990 Hi, Thanks for posting on TP-Link Community. Could you please provide more information about the issue you meet? When would this issue occur and is there any error message? How about the...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ 5G/4G Wi-Fi Routers/MiFi
Friday
Re:Differences between mr200 ac750 ver 5 and 5.3
@ASM1 Hi, The two versions support the same functions and they have no actual difference. Please do not worry.
0HELPFULS