mariocazLV2Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Deco
2 weeks ago
Re:My devices take an ethernity to connect again to the Decos, help!
I have these Decos 3 X55 (one is the main principal, all of them connected by ethernet) 2 X60 (one connected by ethernet and other by Wifi) 1 X50 Outdoor (connected by Wifi) And a TP-Link TL-SG108 8...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2 weeks ago
Re:My devices take an ethernity to connect again to the Decos, help!
@David-TP Are all the Smart Home devices connected to the IOT network or Main Wi-Fi(2.4GHz)?... Connected to the main Wifi 2.4GHz, the IoT connection didnt work for me because the speed is very low,...
1HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2 weeks ago
My devices take an ethernity to connect again to the Decos, help!
Hi, I don´t know what could be the problem, but I have all my devices working fine but if I have a power failure or an internet failure then some devices like que Air Conditioner controllers and some...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2 weeks ago
Is there a way to disable the updates in Decos?
Hi, Just did a downgraded in the firmware of My Decos X55, but when I did it first time it seems some days after the Decos updated automatically to the last firmware So is there a way to...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2024-09-09 20:06:22
Re:Please help the wifi is making me problems with my
@Alexandre. Hi again bro, well after some weeks that my camers worked just fine after switched to AP mode, again is a pain to enter to almost all my cameras in the APP, only says "Searching Secure...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2024-09-09 20:03:08
Re:Please help the wifi is making me problems with my
@kitofer Hi bro, I can´t find the QOS settings option, is this enabled in the AP mode ?
0HELPFULS